Friday, November 9, 2012

"The Shortcut" Fall Ice Cream Sandwich

What a fun fall treat...

Snickerdoodle &
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Sandwiches
aka - "The Shortcut"

Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich
Inspired by Pennies On A Platter
a VERY tasty blog that 
you must check out!!!

OK, so here's the scoop on
"The Shortcut"...

The source of this post made 
HOMEMADE 
Snicker Doodle Cookies 
+
HOMEMADE 
Pumpkin Ice Cream

Which is super impressive. 
(I'm so not worthy!!!) 
And this is what makes her blog so awesome!
(again, you MUST check it out!)

But I must admit,
my busy life is not conducive 
to that kinda of time commitment!

Yet, I was VERY INSPIRED 
by the idea & discovered that 
my local grocery store bakery 
makes awesome Snicker Doodles 
& the freezer section sells 
yummy Pumpkin Ice Cream.

And thus,
"The Shortcut"
Fall Ice Cream Sandwich 
was born!


And it's delish...
ENJOY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS