This idea from
Style Me Pretty is Bubbliscious!
BUBBLE TIN PARTY FAVORS
• 6” Tin Cans, found at Specialty Bottle
• Pink Pipe Cleaners, found at Michael's
• Bubble Solution, found at iParty
• Raffia, found at Michael's
• Full Sheet Label Paper, found at Office Depot
• Computer / Color Printer
• Paper Cutter
1. Download and print out the template for the bubble labels and trim just under and above the pink lines (so that the lines show) and horizontally at the end of the pink lines.
2. Adhere to the tins using as light of a tough as possible so you don’t leave fingerprints.
3. To create the pipe cleaner wands, shape the top of the wand into a circle, then twist the end around the handle.
4. Measure your raffia to about 18.” Holding the pipe cleaner in place, wrap the raffia around the wand and the tin, tying in a bow at the front.
5. Fill the tins about ≤ full with the bubble solution (can be found at the dollar store or any party stores).
Now that's just good clean fun!