Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monkey Business!

In my continued quest for the perfect 
"Boy" birthday party idea,
I proudly present...


 The Sock Monkey Party!

Starting with some stinkin' cute 
Printable Party Wear from 
Chickabug

 
 


Check out 
Chickabug's Etsy Shop 
for the entire line of 
DIY ~ Sock Monkey Party Supplies


And as if this wasn't enough...
Check out:


This Ah-mazing Retro 
Monkey-rific Party Paraphernalia
from House 8810 
This is perhaps one of the best selections of 
Sock Monkey Party stuff that I've ever seen... 
  




Yes that's right... 
Sock monkey tablecloth, monkey party hats, monkey treat bags, 
monkey bunting, banana napkins & my most favorite....
Sock Monkey Tails for your "little monkey" party guests!!!

Last... but definitely not least, 
if you're having a Sock Monkey Party...
 Ya gotta invite some REALLY cool Sock Monkeys, right?!

Check out these Cheeky Little Monkey's from 

Wonder Woman                    Batman 

 
Gene Simmons                   Elvis


 
"Mom Tattoo"            Pinocchio

(OMG... I think I need that Wonder Woman Sock Monkey for myself!)
These are some Fun, Festive, Fabulous...
and seriously Funky Monkey's!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS