Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spotlight on ~ Layer Cake Shop

About once a week or so, 
I like to put the "Spotlight On" a new store, 
website or source that really caught my attention.
So without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce...


The Layer Cake Shop est. in 2008, 
is an up & coming supplier of all things cute!
"Cute" as it pertains to decorating & packaging 
cupcakes, cookies & delectable delights!

Their own line of "Cupcake Kits"
are cool, cute & have a retro feel...
They are chock full of do-dads that will make 
your next cupcake worthy event pop!
And priced at around $12, they make a great gift too!


With BBQ season right around the corner, 
I have got to have this!

And definitely check out the equally cute:

By the way... that Happy Homemaker Kit would make a 
stinkin' cute housewarming/hostess gift! 
(I'm just sayin')

In a nutshell, their selection of cupcake toppers, 
sprinkles, glitter, cups & so on, is impressive! 

I hope you enjoy nosing around their website as much as I did.
And if you decide to buy anything, let 'em know 
"Mary @ Too Stinkin' Cute sent me!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS