Monday, March 21, 2011

Ode to the Mustache!

Coming up with a good idea for a "boy party" can be a challenge...
now that I have a grandson, I am always on the hunt for that special idea!
Lately, I have been bumping into more than my fair share of "mustaches".

Hence this is my tribute to all things mustache-ish!


"The Mustache Bash"
These fun invitations & printables 
are available from 
ARMOMMY ~ 



The "Mr. Man" Party
Fun Party Ideas by Create My Event




And my favorite... 
"The Little Man" Party
This was featured on Pizzazzerie & 
was created by Cakes Likes a Party




There are just so many fun ideas to add on to this theme.
Not only would it be a fun birthday party idea, 
but it would be a really fun baby shower too...
and I think you'd have to create your own photo booth 
& pose incognito... don't cha think?!!

Interested in creating your own 'stache party or baby shower???
Then check out these mustache friendly party suppliers:
 And don't forget to buy some wax mustaches 
Dandy You while you are at it!
Now that's just Too Stinkin' Cute!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS