Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun New Website!

SPOTLIGHT ON ~ 
Sarah and Abraham
I'm always on the hunt for a "fun new website". Of course, new always indicates that it's just new to me or I just found it. That said, it is with a great deal of enthusiasm that I feature Sarah and Abraham! So simple, so fun, so playful... Sarah and Abraham specialized in social correspondence & custom stationery with a strong influence of silhouettes. They also carry a large selection of the Olliegraphic line. And don't even get me started on the line of personalized pillows... TDF!!! I highly recommend that you check it out for yourself! Here are a few of my favorite things...


The mix & match silhouette cards are beautiful & simple!




These plates & bowls definitely qualify as "Too Stinkin' Cute!"




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS