Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcake Liners - Not Just For Baking Anymore!

Cupcake liners are fun, festive & fabulous! 
In fact, when I find cupcake liners that I love, I often bake my cupcakes using just a plain white liner, and then once they are cool & decorated, I slip on the decorative liners so they look crisp, clean & colorful. No baking stains on them to dilute fun patterns/prints. But cupcake liners can be used for so much more than just cupcakes. Here are a few creative ways to use them. Don't forget to click the "pink links" below for detailed info regarding these projects.


From Simply Creative Insanity - dessert cups!


From One Charming Party - Delicious Garland


And from Sew Craft Create - PomPoms!


Send me your creative ideas for cupcake liners... I'd love to see what you came up with!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS