Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crafty Card

I just came across this really cool web site Scrapbooks, etc. For all of you Scrapbooking fiends out there, this is probably old hat... but it was new to me. 


They have lots of great ideas, plus some great prinatbles & "how to's" for digital scrapbookers or traditional scrapbookers. Also some fun stuff for us crafty gals too. I am especially interested in their "Craft It Forward" section... and when I saw this crafty "Banner Card" I knew I had to share it, and I'm excited to try it out myself. Check this out...


Here's the "pink link" instructions:
Craft-It-Forward-Banner-Card.pdf


And don't forget ~ if you make the "Banner Card" this is also an opportunity to line your envelope too, here's the link to Friday's post ~ Envelope Liner Kit ~ Tutorial.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS