I love cooking with
They are tasty, easy to work with
& they are always a crowd pleaser...
so today I'm featuring some new (to me)
Crescent Roll Recipes staring with...
from Something Swanky
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Fillings of your choice (candy bars work well, any type of spread like Nutella, jam, or peanut butter, any kind of chocolate, etc.)
- 3 tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
Spread the dough with your chosen fillings.
Roll the crescent dough just like you normally would. Place the rolls on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake at 375 for 11 minutes.
Whisk together the milk and powdered sugar. Brush over the rolls fresh from the oven.
Savory Sausage Crescents
from A Zesty Bite
- 8 oz. Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 4 oz. cream cheese1 tsp jalapeño,
- seeded and chopped
- 1 pkgs. Pillsbury crescent roll
- 1 egg white
Unroll the crescent rolls and add a big spoonful in the center of a triangle piece. Roll up the crescent roll. Brush the tops of the rolls with egg white.
Bake for 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Windy City Crescent Rolls
from Claire Bidwell Smith
- 2 tubes Pillsbury (or whatever brand) crescent rolls, 8 ct
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz fresh baby spinach (about half of a pre-washed bag), chopped
- 2 oz black olives, finely diced (*this ingredient is optional)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- dash salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Start by chopping the spinach and olives and putting them in a large mixing bowl. Add the feta, mozzarella, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly and set bowl aside.
Unroll the crescent dough and divide into triangles. Using a spoon, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture on the wide part of the dough triangle. Roll them up!
Place on a greased cookie sheet. Prior to baking, lightly brush with the egg white. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Don't forget to click the links to
get the full deets on the recipes
+ you'll get a chance to check out
some awesome blogs while
you are at it!!!