This is ah-mazing!!!
from Annie's Eats
1 cup Diced Strawberries
1 tbsp. Sugar
1 Sliced French Baguette
4 oz. Goat Cheese
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
¼ cup Minced Basil Leaves
Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl; toss to combine.
- Let the berries sit for about 30 minutes so that they begin to release their juices.
- Spread a thin layer of goat cheese on top of each baguette slice.
- Top each slice with spoonfuls of the strawberry mixture.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Top each slice with the basil leaves and cracked pepper, to taste.