Friday, March 2, 2012

Wreath Love

I'm thinking about creating 
a fun spring wreath
for my front door.

Here's some recent 
inspiration... 

Happy Birthday Bunting Banner Handmade Front Door Yarn Wreath - 12in
Of course, I would have to change the banner to read "Welcome"
If you love this wreath, you can buy it from Itz Fitz


Lemon Wreath
I love the idea of a fresh lemon wreath, I wonder how long it would last? This wreath is available for purchase from 

Oh, I'm loving this paper rosette wreath 
(I'm always a sucker for paper crafting)... 
and there's a fun tutorial on how to make this

Spring wedding wreath, recycled books, neutral colours, paper flowers, literary, Jane Austen
Hmmm, newspaper could be an interesting choice...
Availabe to purchase from Bookity on Etsy

Boxwood Wreath - Boxwood Wreath with Burlap
Oooohhhh, Boxwood & Burlap... me likey!
Available from Two Inspire You on Etsy

They are all so different...
Decisions, Decisions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS