Monday, February 20, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

I've been making this dessert for years...
It's delish!!!

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert

Ice Cream Sandwich Desserts Recipe

What you'll need:

9x13 Pan (sprayed with non-stick spray)
Approx. 20-24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
1 Tub of Cool Whip
1 Jar of Hot Fudge
1 Can of Salted Peanuts

Start layering in the pan as follows:
Sandwiches, Hot fudge, Cool Whip, Peanuts... repeat. 
Cover & freeze. 

Variations: 
Swap peanuts for...
crushed oreos, chopped Skor bar or 
any candy bar or cookie of choice!

And that's it!!!

It freezes well... I've made this up to 2 weeks a head of time. It's a real lifesaver when you have a last minute dessert to bring to a potluck, etc.

My friend Tina gave me this recipe years ago & I think it came from her sister Michelle, who got it from someone & so on. I have passed it on to many friends who have enjoyed it immensely!

My friend Sally said... 
"The hardest thing about making this dessert is unwrapping the ice cream sandwiches!"

I totally agree!
ENJOY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS