Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back To School Fun ~ Day 2

Back to School Week
continues with
this darling

"Teacher First Aid Kit"
Plus this cute little poem





Twas the night before school started, and all through the house.
All the kids were stirring, trying to find their new blouse.
Their backpacks were hung on their doorknobs with care,

In hopes that I'd wake up in time to do their hair.




I want to be nestled, all snug in my bed,
But I'm glad I stayed up and made teacher gifts instead.
Because teachers need kuddos and treats that bring cheer,
And I am just hoping we have a good school year!



I think the "First Aid Kit" would make great first day of school teacher gift too... 
click the red link to get the 
full scoop on this project! 
And the cute printables are available at


Back to school is cool!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS