This made me smile...
from Sweet Tooth
1 box cake mix
1 can frosting
1 package regular oreos
Red cupcake liners
Punches from a whole-puncher
- Bake cupcakes according to package's instructions
- Allow to cool, and frost cupcakes, trying to create a rounded shape
- In a food processor, crush 1 row of cookies (I only made 3 of these cupcakes, so I'm not sure of the actual number of cookies needed for a whole batch of 24)
- Dip each cupcake in the cookie crumbs, making sure to cover all of the frosting
- Use a small cookie cutter to punch out smaller oreos
- Stick a toothpick in each small oreo, and then into the cupcakes accordingly
- Glue 2 white whole-punched circles on the front of each cupcake liner
These are a double threat...
totally tasty and oh so easy!