Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Whole New Arnold Palmer!

On a hot day I love 
an ice cold Arnold Palmer... 
it's so refreshing!

For those of you (rare few) that 
don't know what I'm talking about... 
an "Arnold Palmer" is a drink that's made up of 
half lemonade & half iced tea.



That said, you can imagine how delighted 
I was when my friend Mary 
(great name, huh?!) 
turned me onto a whole 
New Arnold Palmer 
(grown up style)

That's made up of...

Half Lemonade 
Half Sweet Tea Flavor Vodka


YOWZA!!!

I think I will be serving these at my next afternoon gathering... and I have the perfect dispensers to serve from! 
Check out my Iced Tea & Lemonade decanters 
from Two's Company... they will be perfect!


BEWARE!
These "new" Arnold Palmers taste 
too good & they will "sneak" up on you...
so drink it slowly & with caution!

YUM!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS