With Cinco de Mayo just a few days away...
I just had to share some inspirations for this festive day!
I think this "Bueno's Noches" theme party
idea from Hostess Blog would make a
wonderful Cinco de Mayo Party!
and you cannot
celebrate without guacomole!
Here's my yummy & easy recipe
that's always a hit!
- 6 ripe Hass avocados
- 1-2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small handful finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 3-4 finely diced green onions
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado in a medium bowl
- Add all of the other ingredients.
- Mash, blend & mix lightly, until you achieve your preferred consistency (blend longer for "smooth" guac, less for "chunky" guac).
- Taste... and add salt, pepper and more lime juice if needed.
And this Warm Bean Dip Appetizer
from The Country Cook sounds delish!
Click HERE to print the recipe!
Enjoy... ariba, ariba!