Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BHLDN Love!

I am totally smitten with BHLDN!

For those of you that haven't heard, Anthropologie 
(one of my all time fave shops!) 
has birthed a little bridal centric 
"spin off" company called BHLDN
Which  means "To Keep" or "Beholden" in Dutch. 

Although my "bridal" days are far behind me, I still enjoy everything about this gorgeous site. As you can imagine, I am especially captivated by their party line,
here are a few of my favorites (so far)...
 Set of 10 Jumbo Hang Tags
 Set of 5 Pin Wheels
 Set of 5 Sew In Love Cards

Yes, I know what you are thinking... 
(because I am thinking it too)
we could soooo make this stuff ourselves!!!
I'm inspired, how about you?

Seriously, if you haven't already, 
I highly recommend that you check out BHLDN
you won't be disappointed!
(and you will definitely be inspired!) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS