Friday, April 22, 2011

Milk & Cookies Party

As you know, I've been on the hunt for the
perfect "Boy" Birthday Party idea!

Right now, I am infatuated with the idea of a 
"Cookies & Milk" Party


Check this one out by
by Anne Powers of A. Party Style

I love the simple brown, cream & white theme... 






Anne made her own invitations.

Here are a couple other "Milk & Cookies" printable parties, that are easily 
customizable for you... 



You know how I love plate stamping!
Here's your "How-To" instructions:


Be sure to check out A. Party Style 
for step by step instructions on how to recreate this gorgeous party for yourself!


Other Resources
Milk Bottles - Local Amish Farms
Paper Straws - Shop Sweet Lulu


Create your own Milk Carton favors 
Click Here for the printable Milk Carton pdf


The truth is, "Milk & Cookies" is a great option for a boy or girl party. In fact, I think it would be a darling baby shower theme, or even Grown Up Party dessert station!


That said, here's a fun grown up twist on the 
Milk & Cookies theme from
Postcards & Pretties



Don't forget to click the "pink links" above to see more detail!


Heck... I think I want to have 
a Milk & Cookies party for my next birthday!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS