Tuesday, April 5, 2011

EUREKA!

The amazing Heather Bailey 
has done it again!

I've always LOVED Heather Bailey fabrics,
and now she's taken those gorgeous prints to a whole new level and created tableware & party coordinates!

So Beautiful... 





 Plus there are "coordinating" party pieces... 
such as invitations, paper tableware, note cards, fabrics and so on... and be sure to snoop through the line of fabrics as well. You crafty-sewing peeps will love creating matching flag/bunting, tablecloths, cloth napkins, chair slipcovers, etc. If you do, please contact me if you sew any coordinating party pieces... 
I'll be your first customer!!!
(as sadly, I cannot sew!)
 
Last but not least...
 There's a special offer to get this super cute paper printable for FREE... 
and ya know how I love me some free!!!



Have a beautiful day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS