Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wish List!

A few things on my 
"Wish List"
NOTE: This list is not intended to be all inclusive, but a rather a sampling of a "few" of the things on 
Mary Scott's Wish List. The actual "List" itself is entirely too long for publication, and changes constantly.

 The Perfect Martini
A life long quest requiring lots of research...
It has eluded me thus far, but I' no quitter!


Hermes Birkin Bag, I love You So!
Grace Kelly & I know the truth...
You are decadent, unnecessary & absolutely fabulous!
If I hit the lottery, you are ALL mine!!!


Thrift Ice Cream Scooper!
Yes, I've always loved my Thrifty Ice Cream...
but one of the best parts for me is, that cylinder shaped scooper!
Can I justify a $95 (yes that's the price) ice cream scooper?
Not yet, but some day...


World Peace
is always on the list... 
can't stop believing that it's possible!


That said, it appears that, for now...
until my other wishes become reality...
and since we have a babysitter tonight...
I will have to continue my quest for The Perfect Martini!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS