Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

WE ALL SCREAM, FOR ICE CREAM!

When I came across this stinkin' cute ice cream cart, 
I just knew I had to share!

MEET 

An excerpt from their website:
"Sweet Lucie's provides premium organic ice cream & organic toppings to Southern California private parties & events in a classic 1959 ice cream truck or vintage Italian Ice cream cart. We use only natural ingredients & select fair trade chocolates, teas, and coffees. The ice cream & sauces are handmade specifically for your special event. Our serving cups & spoons are not only recyclable but compostable as well. Sweet Lucie's evokes an era when ice cream was made with simple, natural ingredients. Using only simple, all natural organic ingredients is better for both you & the planet."

Besides the cute cart, they are in the midst of completely restoring this vintage ice cream truck! It will be available for service soon... I cannot wait!










Check out the MENU HERE
Sweet Lucies would be a sweet addition to any party! Now I just need to have a reason to try this out... any ideas???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS