Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Chalkboard Paint

Yes, I said it... chalkboard P-A-I-N-T! If you haven't tried it, you really should! When I saw that one of my fav party blogs Pizzazzerie, featured chalkboard paint yesterday & I just knew I had to pass along the post for you to check out for yourself! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you check out the entire post, it's chock full of fun! Here a taste of some of the fun featured on Pizzazzerie + you can find who created these delicious do-dads!
I have used chalkboard paint many times and it's easy to work with, and it's not just for painting on walls any more...  recently I used it on those cute Silver Trays from Dollar Tree (our local $1 store) and made message boards for a party... they sit nicely on an easel in an entry way as a welcome sign or directional signage for your guests (like the one I made, pictured below)... or you can punch two holes in the top/edging & lace some beautiful ribbon through it, and have a beautiful message board to hang on a door or wall. And since it's chalkboard paint, you can erase & re-use the message boards over & over... so fun! 
BTW... if you haven't seen the cute nickel/silver $1 trays from the Dollar Tree, click HERE. They are fab! So many uses... great for party trays, for passing appetizers, dessert displays and they have a round size that would make a really cute charger under a party plate, at a tea party, elegant dinner or wedding shower.


Isn't it great to know that the Dollar Tree has a website! Of course, my local store is great for stopping by and picking up a few items, but if you need bulk ordering on line is a great option. And in some cases, you can have your on line order shipped to your local store for pick up! So convenient.


Definitely click on the "pink links" to explore the possibilities & get inspired!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS